(If Figure 1 is distorted, please search for an undistorted version under
the RPM model in these lists.)

Stephen, lists,

In agreement with Spinoza, I believe that REALITY is Infinite.  As such it
could be "modeled" in more than one way --- e.g., as a triad of Reality (a
sign of REALITY), Ethics, and Aesthetics as you have done, just as it can
be modeled as a triad of God, Father and Son, or as a triad of Positive,
Negative and Zero (as some mathematicians claim under rubric of the
Zero-Totality Hypothesis [1]).  Common to all these models of REALITY may
be the logic of the irreversible triad of the category:

           f                  g
REALITY ----- > Phenomenon ------ > Model
  |                                   ^
  |                                   |
  |___________________________________|

Figure 1.  A triadic model of REALITY. f = natural process; g = mental
process; h = information flow, or the inverse of belief, -h, (also called
'credition' [2, 3]).

With all the best.

Sung
Sungchul Ji, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Pharmacology and Toxicology
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology
Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy
Rutgers University
Piscataway, N.J. 08855
732-445-4701