Triadic Philosophy has  at present no knowledge enabling it to assume a
boundary to life itself or in fact to the life of any entity to whom life
might be attributed such as ourselves or other beings that have mass and
movement. It does however recognize the likelihood that we (living
creatures) reach a point at which our bodies cannot sustain themselves and
are naturally subject to decay and other signs of nonexistence. I wonder if
this fact does not influence Peirce in his remarks which suppose the folly
of dwelling too much on our individuality. The difficulty in assuming a
sort of add on to life as we know it is that it is complete supposition.
One might suppose a soul or even the capacity of the imagination to exert
influence through the creation of a character. Hamlet is clearly
influential, for example. Triadic Philosophy assumes because thought of
immortality or life after death is still about that it falls under
supposition and that anything that can be supposed is real precisely
because it is supposed. We will doubtless suppose such things until they
can graduate to the level of hypotheses capable of being deemed true or
not. More of reality is doubtless mystery than not, though we have no way
of knowing the ratio.