Dear Gary, lists -
I think this is a very nice combination of Damasio's account and mine between
which I do not see any insurmountable difference - thanks!
Actually, I thought of involving Rosen's notion of anticipation when writing
the chapter - but it was already too long -
Best

Den 14/11/2014 kl. 21.54 skrev Gary Fuhrman