Thanks very much. If your answer is correct then I guess the question (for
me) is where freedom kicks in.   Triadic Philosophy, infant though it is,
senses that conscious thought is real and that it is the only arena within
a small band of freedom holds sway, and that that is in the capacity to
choose among the values that make for progress or regression according to
the ways that we think. Unless this is the case I would assume that the
entire house of cards falls and that there can be little hope for
humankind. Perhaps if language can be called metaphor, one might surmise
that something like conscious surmising of signs might take place. I think
thought is conscious and that good (at least) is real. And that without the
freedom to choose there is little or nothing that we can call freedom.

Books http://buff.ly/15GfdqU Art: http://buff.ly/1wXAxbl
Gifts: http://buff.ly/1wXADj3