Lähetetty laitteesta Windowsin sähköposti

Lähettäjä: Michael Shapiro
Lähetetty: ‎lauantai‎, ‎20‎. ‎joulukuuta‎ ‎2014 ‎12‎:‎55
Vast.ott: peirce-l@list.iupui.edu

List,

Those of you who have thought about the relations between Peirce's
categoriology and the Christian Trinity may find the attached article by my
late wife Marianne Shapiro of interest. Further information about her work can
be found in Marianne Shapiro: A Catalogue Raisonné of Her Publications (2nd
ed., 2010).

Michael