I see puzzling as a middle term between thinking (Descartes, nominalism,
psychologism) and action or expression which I take to be the real things
that we actually do (in my understanding pragmaticism. Puzzling is what we
do in the index phase. It is where we acknowledge the tentativity of what
we do. But it is also WHAT we do so it has merit. The actions or
expressions are the third and they are carried out in Triadic Philosophy by
including as a coda to the index the Keats nostrum truth is beauty, beauty
truth. Cheers, S

Books http://buff.ly/15GfdqU Art: http://buff.ly/1wXAxbl
Gifts: http://buff.ly/1wXADj3