We've batted this around and I have been roundly criticized for this
position but I still maintain that reality is all known and not known. We
live within it. It is from our POV a state of finitude. It renders
everything within it subject to finite means of dealing with it. I do not
see how we can speak of good and evil without being able to see the values
of both as operating within all reality. The seismic implication of
accepting this is that we can then move to a genuine and real pragmaticism
that replaces Aristotelian ethics with a values based one built on a triad
that has as its first basic element reality.