I am taking the liberty of forwarding Frank's note to peirce-l which was, I
assume, inadvertently sent only to the biosemiotics list. I agree with his
principal point that it might be a good idea to return to the discussion of
Chapter 10 of NP. Certainly other topics can be given new Subject lines.
Best, Gary

[image: Gary Richmond]

*Gary Richmond*
*Philosophy and Critical Thinking*