Sorry I don’t think I posted this improperly:

One added comment – all thinking has an irreducible aspect of experimental
inquiry.
If real thought was formally logical and the universe (including us) was
mechanical then inquiry (and learning) make no sense and the reality could not
evolve.

On Apr 22, 2015, at 7:26 PM, Howard Pattee <hpat...@roadrunner.com