Gary writes,

> Your original question, “How is a sign embodied in two different objects?”,
> does not make sense in that context.

Sense making?

My original question stands; the additional text does not clarify the meaning
for me.

I understand that you (Gary) can not make sense of the question.

Is it possible that from a wider perspective of symbol-making, that the
sentence makes sense?

Some find that it requires substantial imagination to follow CSP texts.
Further, some find that different readers find different glosses for CSP's
texts.

When I phrased the question, I was seeking understanding of the text.

Cheers

Jerry