Quick note, just to be clear: 'a revised table of the taxa' refers to my revising myself to add some lines of division. The only revision to Peirce is the showing of two cycles, he didn't mention such cycles. Also I've reinserted in Jeff D.'s response the horizontal line that I put between the 6th and 7th taxa. The cycle seems to gothrough 1st, 2nd, and 3rd taxa, and again through the 4th, 5th, and 6th taxa. I occurs to me that this idea of two cycles in the taxa may not be original. I don't know, I thought of it this morning while writing the post. - Best, Ben