Hi Ed,

I wonder if what Peirce calls "habits" can be divided into at least two
groups -- (i) human habits, and (ii) natural habits.  If so, the former is
obviously reversible as someone recently pointed out in PEIRCE-L but the
latter may not in general, although there may be exceptions, depending on
how one defines "natural  habits".

All the best.

Sung