List, Jon:

On Nov 27, 2015, at 11:11 PM, Jon Awbrey wrote:

> I used the phrase “relations proper” to emphasize that I was speaking
> of relations in the strict sense of the word, not in any looser sense.

The meaning of what you are seeking to communicate with this sentence is
unclear.

Does the phrase:
>  the phrase “relations proper”

refer to biological relations (Mendel's Law)?

refer to chemical relations  (between atoms and molecules)?

refer to social relations (among human being)?

refer international relations (among nations)?

refer to continuous relations (among variables)?

What are the legi-signs (rules, habits) that distinguish "proper relations"
from its negation, non-proper relations?

Finally, do "proper relations" have unions that unify the units of the tuple?

Cheers

jerry