It is hard for me to know all these distinctions both for lack of knowledge
and some unwillingness to concede that we cannot have a commonsense
Philosophy that is capable of exerting broad influence It is not hard to
imagine that many are shell-shocked by the way reductions of philosophy
most probably influenced the last centuries. Binary thinking for the most
part I feel. And egregious dualisms that persist. Triadic Philosophy is an
attempt to take what was ruined by binary thinking and the formation of
violent orthodoxies and universalize the best values and make them the
basis for future pedagogy and policy. I have neither the status nor the
pedigree to do this but I persist in believing that ideas are more
important than personalities. Snow is always cited when we speak of
breakdowns of thought. I think this can be said to now be terminal. I feel
rather oddly that out of  the wilderness of the Web will come the
philosophy that for better or worse dominates the way things get done from
now on. Also that Peirce is the author of it. Or should be.

Books http://buff.ly/15GfdqU Art: http://buff.ly/1wXAxbl
Gifts: http://buff.ly/1wXADj3