> On Oct 26, 2016, at 11:56 AM, Clark Goble <cl...@lextek.com> wrote:
>
> Just perhaps with quite the genealogical mythic etymology that besets
> Heideggers and others in that particular phenomenological tradition.

Sorry autocorrect was not my friend. I should have proof read that before
sending.

Just perhaps without quite the genealogical mythic etymology that besets
Heidegger’s…

My point isn’t to defend the style of Continental Philosophy. It’s undoubtedly
the worst part of that tradition. However there’s a reason they went that
direction. I just think the alternatives were better.