Dear list members,
in my website www.signs-in-time.de I have just formulated relation classes, analogously to the Peircean 10 sign classes, though the relation classes are 20. Simple relations they are so far. Relations I guess there will be more, as the topic may grow more and more complicated. I cannot estimate the relevance, e.g. for sociology, now. Maybe it is relevant for analysis of social systems´ structures, maybe it is just some sort of more or less faulty playing around with the Peircean categories. I write every now and then something more, but slowly, as I am neither retired nor getting paid for it. Look at it, if you like, and enjoy! Next (in the next two weeks or so) I will write an example of how dangerous the digital revolution is for the individual, according to interpretation of my relation classes chart.
Best,
Helmut