John, Jon, list,

Thank you for a most interesting discussion.

Not being so keen on set theory, or the utterly simple assertions formal logic has so far dealt with, I would like to draw your attention to these assertion of mine:

If there exists a sheet of assertion, for example a blackboard or a piece of paper, there has to have been some co-operative human beings to make even the empty ones.

If there exists any assertion stated on it, there has to have been a human individual to draw/write (etc) it.

As you can see, I have taken time into the timelessly considered issue of empty sets.

Thus, empty sheets may exist, but they can only become real (have any effect) if and only if some community (of whatever kind) not only exists, but has become real.

How about these? Comments?

These present some outcomes from taking BOTH formulations of the Pragmatic Maxim simultanously seriously. Which they usually are not. People tend to take sides at the outset.

I have made wonders with modulations of Aristotelian syllogisms on this basis. With the help of two new concepts, experiential time and experiential meaning. Which have been exploited, but not funded.

Which kind of reminds me of someone else... Who on earth could it be...

With kind regards,

Kirsti