John,

I thought it was clear I was simply echoing and elaborating on your statement
that drew a distinction between the two, the universe of discourse itself and
the sheet paper that represents it.

An earlier version referred to your post only by link, which would be my normal
practice, but I added the quote so as not to appear to be taking credit for
your insight.

Will try to emphasize the connection or just delete the quote in favor of a
link to your whole post.

Apologies for any confusion.

Regards,

Jon