I hope you are right Edwina! I agree. We live in what some have called an
immanent frame. Actually, we do not know everything about lies beyond. But
regardless of what we believed if you are reflecting Peirce that is good. I
am still wrestling with the notion of universes and categories. I have no
problem understanding that thought can be seen as fitting categories. If
that is what is meant fine. But if every sequential motion of our minds is
continually going 123 this seems to be entirely impossible. Are we talking
about thought or are we making clinical observations about how our minds
actually work?

amazon.com/author/stephenrose