}Great - I admit I'm surprised we have gotten this far in agreement -
and both of us can continue to reflect on these and other issues...

        Edwina
 On Fri 02/02/18  8:16 PM , Jon Alan Schmidt jonalanschm...@gmail.com
sent:
 Edwina, List:
 In that case, I am content for now with the level of agreement that
we have managed to achieve, and thus will not press the matter any
further at this time.  I intend to reread and reflect on Peirce's
relevant  texts like "New Elements" (1904) and "Pragmatism" (1907) as
I continue to ponder  the Immediate Object, collateral experience,
habits of interpretation, etc.
 Regards,
 Jon S.