}Stephen - I can't answer all your questions, but, to my
understanding, the fact of Firstness - which introduces deviations
from the norm, is a key 'cause' of the dissipation of a habit. To me
- that is entropy.

        I have no knowledge of Wittgenstein.

        Edwina
 On Tue 13/02/18  9:17 AM , "Stephen C. Rose" stever...@gmail.com
sent:
 Edwina why is Firstness akin to entropy? Isn't Firstness the
location of what we might term ontology -- things we make into words
that are indeed Wittgenstein's unspeakables. Did Peirce believe that
entropy trumped what I would call syntropy? If so did he then believe
that logic was entropic?
 amazon.com/author/stephenrose [1]