Dear list,

The surprising fact, "*they take things out of context, making
unsubstantiated assertions, relying on the assumption that they won’t be
checked*" is observed.
But if the good man has a good soul, C would be a matter of course.
Hence, there is reason to suspect that A is true.

With best wishes,
Jerry R