Jerry C., List:

I am not sure what you are requesting; this is only a first step toward
assessing the viability and potential usefulness of my alternative
theoretical framework for Speculative Grammar.

Please note that I utilized five trichotomies, not three; and only two of
them are ones that Peirce included in his 1903 taxonomy.

Are you seeking "a logical argument that states a proposition" to support
each listed example (and perhaps others) as being in that class?

Are you only interested in differentiating the six classes that are
Arguments, or all 21 proposed classes for Instances of Signs?

I do not have John Sowa's book; perhaps you (or he) could post Figure 6.14
to help me understand what you have in mind.

Thanks,