John, list,

You said:

‘Any ontology that is not designed for some purpose or intention has no
purpose.’

I must then ask:

Why do you say,

‘The conclusion that a Seme could be a subject is not just false, it is
horribly false.

It contradicts and undermines Peirce's entire system of semeiotic.’

That is, how is ‘Seme as not-subject’ related to Peirce’s purpose or
intention, if at all?

With best wishes,
Jerry R