Edwina and Jon,

ET
JFS:  I'd like to see any such outline, diagram, text, or harmonization
posted online. It should be possible to cite the URL rather than some
email note from months  or even years ago.
EDWINA: I'm not sure what you, John, mean by the above.

I have a website where I post copies of my publications, slides, etc.
If I have something I want to discuss in more than one email note, I
post it to my website and include the URL.

But it would be convenient to have a webpage where any subscriber to
Peirce-L could post items that they would like to make available for
more than just one note.

For example, I have often mentioned the following diagram:
http://jfsowa.com/peirce/cspscience.png

But nobody would be able to find it again unless they had saved a link
to it from one of my emails.  It would be more convenient if there were
a single web page for Peirce-L which could hold the links to relevant
material for documents that any Peirce-L suscriber wanted to make
available for anybody else.

ET
By 'outline' I refer to the semiosic process of DO-IO-R-II-DI-FI

On that web site, you could post a version of what you wrote about
outline in one or more notes to Peirce-L.

JAS
the List archives (https://list.iupui.edu/sympa/arc/peirce-l) are
always available online to anyone.

Yes.  But it's not easy to find specific things on that list.
The following two points were sufficient to show what I meant:

JAS
> 5/11/2019, 10:14 PM
> My purpose (as usual) is to interpret Peirce by attempting
> to harmonize each passage that I encounter with his corpus
> taken as a whole, in accordance with my systematizing and
> regularizing tendencies.
>
> 8/2/2018, 4:44 PM
> Eventually I will be going back to see whether and how I
> can harmonize this recent line of thinking with my earlier
> one that focused on Form/Matter/Entelechy.

I would like to see some of your harmonized lines of thinking
on a website devoted to Peirce-L.