Dear Michael, list,

Here is an example of “system of sensing”:

*Hegseth, an outspoken supporter of President Donald Trump who ran for a
Minnesota Senate seat in 2012, has previously urged "healthy people" to
"have some courage" and attempt to contract the coronavirus in order to
build "herd immunity." *

*"The governor can say the state is closed, but if we the people say the
state is open, then ultimately there's not a lot you can do if every
business steps out," Hegseth said while surrounded by protesters outside
Atilis Gym on Monday. *

*"That's pretty much the definition of responsible civil disobedience."*

So what do *you* propose as the prescription from Pragmatism,

the “feedback from the final interpretant situation into the emotional and
motor reflexes”?

From where I stand, it all appears vague.

I mean, what in the world is PREDESTINATE opinion, as some have raised?

Best,

Jerry R