List,

In an off-list note Fernando Zalamea, Philosopher and Historian of
Mathematics at the Universidad Nacional de Colombia, Bogata wrote (omitting
just the personal part of the message):

Hi Gary,

[. . .]

Very important text that you sent to the List.

On my side, responding a little to your query, I will be participating in a
beautiful initiative of a mathematical colleague (Mirna Dzamonja).

See her page of a “Solidarity” conference:
https://mdzamonja.wixsite.com/solidarityconference

The schedule is not yet finished (22-26 June). Abstract of my Peircean
presentation in image attached.

Take much care, Fernando.

The conference as a whole sounds most interesting. Here's Fernando's
Abstract of the talk he'll be giving:

Abstract: We will apply Peirce's Pragmatic(ist) Maxim and some tools of
Category Theory to offer a differential/integral, local/global
understanding of the "Solidarity" problem.

"Time is not a renewable resource." gnox

*Gary Richmond*
*Philosophy and Critical Thinking*
*Communication Studies*

Virus-free.