List,
I submit to your sagacity this preprint. Thank you for your comments and
criticism...

The lattice of five paths
*Scientific semiotics continued*

Abstract:

This text is the "natural" continuation of a previous note[1] <#_ftn1> in
which five possible paths and only five, within the lattice of the ten
classes of signs, were identified. We distinguish for their different
epistemological value the degenerative paths (from the argument until the
qualisign) from the accretive paths (from the qualisign until the
argument).  The first ones are already existing at the moment of analysis,
the second must be built, and when they concern the same objects of
knowledge, they can compete with the first[2] <#_ftn2>. Then we show by a
diagrammatic reasoning that these five paths can be themselves organized in
a lattice structure with a non-total order, an abduction that we then prove
by an rigorous algebraic reasoning. As a consequence, we have a new
immanent structure that puts an unquestionable formal order between the
dynamic modes of knowledge acquisition and also, in the opposite direction,
in the degradations that may occur during their acquisition.  More
generally, thanks to this tool we will be able to apprehend the evolution,
creation, conflicts of scientific paradigms, concerning also the humanities.

------------------------------

[1] <#_ftnref1>
https://www.academia.edu/43167632/The_Five_Paths_of_Signs_Note_

[2] <#_ftnref2> See the exemple of nicotine :
https://www.academia.edu/42930701/Nicotine_a_semiotic_confrontation_between_life_and_death
Best regards,
Robert Marty
Honorary Professor ; PhD Mathematics ; PhD Philosophy
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Marty
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Fran%C3%A7ois_Raymond_Marty
<https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Fran%C3%A7ois_Raymond_Marty?fbclid=IwAR0N4S-t_avO38YlBYcj_-a2YYcsNvl6joIhTkajX0lMQhV8CXRQjQeXXxQ>