Jeff, List:

Indeed, many of the relations that are symbolically (i.e.,
triadically) *represented
*by names in EG (as well as GrIn and SG) are monadic or dyadic, as
iconically signified by their having only one or two lines of identity
attached to them. However, every aspect of EG *itself *is triadic as I
spelled out, as long as scrolls are used (as in GrIn and SG) rather than
dyadic cuts/ovals.

Regards,

Jon S.