Cf: Differential Logic and Dynamic Systems • Overview
https://inquiryintoinquiry.com/2019/09/10/differential-logic-and-dynamic-systems-overview/

All,

Here's an update of the anchor post on this subject.

In modeling intelligent systems, whether we are trying to understand
a natural system or engineer an artificial system, there has long been
a tension or trade-off between dynamic paradigms and symbolic paradigms.
Dynamic models take their cue from physics, using quantitative measures
and differential equations to model the evolution of a system's state
through time.  Symbolic models use logical methods to describe systems
and their agents in qualitative terms, deriving logical consequences of
a system's description or an agent's state of information.  Logic-based
systems have tended to be static in character, largely because we have
lacked a proper logical analogue of differential calculus.  The work
laid out in this series of posts is intended to address that lack.

Overview :
https://oeis.org/wiki/Differential_Logic_and_Dynamic_Systems_%E2%80%A2_Overview
Part 1 :
https://oeis.org/wiki/Differential_Logic_and_Dynamic_Systems_%E2%80%A2_Part_1