John, List, All:

None of this is new information, and the following statement is still false.

JFS: In that note, I showed that any logical or philosophical idea
expressed in or explained by any EGs prior to June 1911 could be expressed
or explained as well or better by the EGs of R670 and L231.

The logical and philosophical idea that negation is not a primitive
relation, but instead is derived from the implication of falsity, is
expressed in and explained by the EGs prior to June 1911 (on multiple
occasions) and *cannot *be expressed in nor explained by the EGs of R 670
and RL 231.

JFS: Since Peirce's version of 1913 is identical to the 1911 EGs, the more
complete specification of L231 would be his best and final version.

This is a subjective opinion, since Peirce himself never states or implies
that his explanation of EGs in RL 231 is "his best and final version,"
and "nobody can claim that anything other than an exact quotation is what
Peirce intended."

Structural Engineer, Synechist Philosopher, Lutheran Christian