Jon Alan, List,

JAS > " ... what is allegedly still not being recognized?"

But I will tell you! What now stands in the way of your recognizing the
value of the mathematical object (Poset) "3→2→1" (C) (the arrow
representing abstracts morphisms)? Because I have shown very simply ( see
Podium, section 6, p.18) that this object is isomorphic to the
phaneroscopic object "Thirdness →Secondness →Firstness" (D) ( with the
arrow representing involvements).  I have been proposing it for a very long
time as a provider of the mathematical principles of phaneroscopy. If you
can present me a better one I am ready to redirect my research ...

Regards,

Robert Marty
Honorary Professor ; PhD Mathematics ; PhD Philosophy
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Marty
*https://martyrobert.academia.edu/ <https://martyrobert.academia.edu/>*