Cf: Minimal Negation Operators • 5
https://inquiryintoinquiry.com/2021/09/30/minimal-negation-operators-5/

Re: Peirce List
https://list.iupui.edu/sympa/arc/peirce-l/2021-09/thrd10.html#00287
https://list.iupui.edu/sympa/arc/peirce-l/2021-09/thrd11.html#00322
::: Imran Makani
https://list.iupui.edu/sympa/arc/peirce-l/2021-09/msg00342.html

<QUOTE IM:>
In his first post on this thread Jon clearly says that
[minimal negation operators] were developed from Peirce’s
alpha graphs for propositional calculus and that he has
even outlined the history of this early development in
a previous series of posts.

Dear Imran,

Welcome to the List and heartfelt thanks for your appreciation of my
contribution to it.  I'm just a person who goes to sleep every night
and wakes up every morning with issues in Peirce's work taking pride
of place in his mind.  It has been that way — no doubt with less
persistence at first, there were other demands and diversions then —
since I happened on Peirce's work my first year in college and right
up until the present time when my inquiries into the consequences of
his work literally pervade my dreams and days.

If you'll excuse my anecdotage, it took me nine years to complete my
Bachelor of Arts — demands and diversions were abundant — matriculating
first in Math and Physics, taking a break in Communication Arts where
I tilted with Aristotle, at long last mustering out in a cross-cultural
cultivating radical-liberal arts college with a concentration I created
myself in “Mathematical And Philosophical Method”.  The cornerstone of
that first year and the capstone of my senior thesis, “Complications of
the Simplest Mathematics”, compass the dark night and the dawn's light
of my Peirce Decade One.

Well, I've run out of time for now …
I'll continue this memoir tomorrow …

Regards,