Hi, Jim,

I don't know which blog you visited! If the scrollbar doesn't show up, I've got a problem. Is your computer a Mac?

This link shoud take you directly to the blog post with the quotes.
http://peircematters.blogspot.com/2005/02/collateral-observation-quotes.html
There, you should be able to at least use the arrow keys to scroll up & down.

I'm working on an answer to Jim Wilgoose right now. I'll get back to your post later.

Best, Ben

Ben,

I get to the blog site but can not find a way to scoll up or down to read the quotes -- I use a windows system. No rush. I'm probably overlooking something and will keep trying.

Thanks,
Jim