Feature Requests item #1462964, was opened at 2006-04-02 03:00
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=650325&aid=1462964&group_id=108380

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I found it very hard to get started with this library.
 It looks really useful, but there's no generic example
of reading the header info.

It should be pretty simple for those who know the
library to produce an example that opens an image and
lists all the header information pel can see.   I tried
to do this and got unexpected errors and found the API
very confusing.

I strongly expected to be able to do something like:

foreach ($mPelJpeg->getSections as $section) {
 $marker = $section[0];
 $content = $section[1];
 print "marker : " . $marker->getName() . "<br>\n";
 foreach ($content->Entries as $Entry) {

print $Entry->getName . "=" . $Entry->getText() . "<br>\n";
}

but I think I am clearly confused about what the model
is.  I understand how to get at a specific tag if I
already know exactly where it is, but... a generic
example would be incredibly useful.

thanks