Andi M Irvan Z <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
_,_._,___
Dibutuhkan segera 1st E pengalaman gas tanker minimum 2 tahun sebagai 1st E.
Persyaratan sebagai berikut:

1. Ijasah ATT II
2. LGT cert
3. ISM Code
4. SSO
Dll

Harus mampu berbicara Bahasa Inggris (Oral & Written)
Umur maksimum 45 tahun

Line : Eropa
DWT: 5000

Gaji: US$. 2600/month
Hubungi PT. Jangkar Karsa Suhada
PIC: Ibu Farida
Tlp. 7510487/7510413
Fax. 7513841
http://mail.yahoo.com
Madina ,30 July 2006

Dear Andi M Irvan/Ibu Farida

Thank you for your reply to me i will be glad to see my fortune but I am still working in Saudia Airlines Catering since 6 Year before and will finish contract on April 2007
Present day i am working as Beverage Foreman and holding Diploma Hotel and Restaurant Management from Thomson Education Direct U.S.A and have skill in Cook and Production Planner.

Pls Keep in correspondency with me.Thank you

My Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2ยข/min or less. __._,_.___

JALESVEVA YAYAMAHE

Bali indonesia hotel Bali indonesia Indonesia hotel
Bali indonesia vacation Bali indonesia travel

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS