Dear Seaman,

Bravo "PELAUT NEWSGROUP", looks like this group was started to display the seaman interest.
I saw that massage for vacancy is increase.
But this vacancies posted, can we trust this sources ????
I afraid when we visit their appointed address, we found empty house there !!!!!!

So MR. BUDIMAN, please make sure that the vacancy sources is really a manning agent.

 JOTHAM

Rizal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Tanker LPG for officer at Malasyia and Singapore:
  1. CHIEF OFFICER
    Experience 2 - 3 Years
    Certificate 2nd class / ANT II
    Salary RM 6500 - RM 7500 (Base on Experiences) for F.GOING
  2. CHIEF OFFICER
    Experience LPG
    Certificate 4th class ANT IV
    Exemption if had not experience of area of LPG yet, but having certificate of LT and of   certificate ANT and also ATT year 2001 - 2004.
    Basic Salary RM 5000 - RM 5500 (Base on grows vessel tonage) for NEAR COSTAL
  3. CHIEF OFFICER
    Experience 2-3 Years
    Certificate 1st class ATT- I
    Basic Salary RM 7000 - RM 9000 for F.GOING

TANKER PRODUCT FOR ENGINEER
  1. CHIEF ENGINEER
    Experience 2-3 Years
    Certificate 1st class ATT- II & ATT-III
    Basic Salary RM 7000 - RM 9000 for F.GOING
  2. CHIEF ENGINEER
    ATT- II & ATT-III
    Basic Salary RM 6500 - RM 7000 for F.GOING
  3. CHIEF ENGINEER
    ATT- II & ATT-III
    Basic Salary RM 5000 - RM 5500 for NEAR COSTAL
If you meet your requirements please send your CV to [EMAIL PROTECTED].co.id
more information: Taufiq Rizal (021-8309588)

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small Business. __._,_.___

JALESVEVA YAYAMAHE

Call indonesia

Kirim email ke