Dear Pak Budiman

It has been sometime since we last had contact following my trip to
Jakarta.I hope you are fine and well.

My company has now more clients wanting to Recruit one set
complement of Anchor Handling crews.   I wanted to enquire if you or
your associates could help to provide such Crew.
We will need the followings, at least ;

Vessel ; Singapore Flag

Manning for our  client AHTS operations, possibility in Thailand ;

1 x Master

1 x Chief Officer

1 x Chief Engineer

1 x 2nd Engineer

4 x Deck GPs

1 x E/R GP

1 x Cook

1 x Messman

Subject to Charterer requirements additional (for 24 hrs
operations) ;

1 x 3rd Engineer

1 x 3rd Officer

NOTE ; 1 x DP 1 Officer as and when required by Chaterer.

On Officer class appointments our clients require:

Minimum 2 years experience in AHTS and DP (if required).

Age not to be more than 50 years old

Must possess certificate 1 or 2 for relevant positions

Applicants must state their expected salary and preferred contract
duration

YG BERMINAT MENGISI LOWONGAN DIATAS HARAP MENGIRIM CV DAN GAJI YG
DIINGINKAN KE [EMAIL PROTECTED] ATAU FAX KE 021-47866277

SALAM
BUDIMAN

JALESVEVA YAYAMAHE
Yahoo! Groups Links