Dear Sir,

  I Just read yor below mail and maybe you can comunicate with Mr. Eko Aprianto
with his mobile No. 081331242123 and 08163697533.. i m hope u can get
information from him.

  Rgds,
  Tasbi

Amritsjar Hasaruddin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Dear all

we, PT.Supply Chain Solutions Indonesia need vessel for our shipment

Commodity         : Copra Meal Expeller
Quantity             : 6000mt
Load                  : Port Luwu, Sulawesi
Discharge          : Port Tuticorin, India
Lay can             : Begining of April

if any of you got info any vessel available, please let us know as soon as
possible. you can contact me at anytime via telephone or email

Thank you and Regards,

Denny Sinambela
PT.Supply Chain Solutions Indonesia
Jl.Bakti No.10, Senopati - kebayoran baru
Jakarta Selatan 12180 INDONESIA
Ph       :+62 21 726 7330
Fax     :+62 21 726 7329
Mb      :+62 815 850 78400
Email  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

8:00? 8:25? 8:40?  Find a flick in no time