We are business group engaged in Shipping to support Oil, Energy &
Petrochemical Industry. Currently we are seeking qualified professional
candidate to join our team as:

Port Engineer (PE)

Responsible to Maintenance & Repair Supervisor for monitoring the performance
off all ship operated by company and assist the maintenance in case of urgent
condition at ship.

Requirements:

§         At least 3 years working experience as Port Engineer

§         Strong knowledge in vessel's machinery

§         Good English & PC literature

§         Should be posses Certificate as STCW required

If you believe you are suitable for the above position, please submit your
resume & supporting document (please note of job code at the subject of your
email), addressed to:

                                                Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please visit our website : www.pasmaritime.com

Kirim email ke