dear all
   i got info for all deck and engine officer with ANT/ATT III,II,I certificate
and above with experince in tanker or suply vessel.
  some singapore company looking for crew,please  contact agent detail below if
you interested.....
  Name : Thalib
  e-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  wiss you all in good life,and succes

  regards
  Wmardaris

abraham_jlx71 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          for all my friend in this group , 'SELAMAT HARI RAYA , MOHON MAAF
LAHIR
N BATIN ' , "so we begin to new life with love" , thanks n GBU '
if any information for Master / Chief officer in tanker ship , contack
my hp please . I'm is 8 years experience on tanker ship n now awaiting
my class II Certificate release, I hope for last this month or firs
nov , that cert on hand```` my contack no: 08129952412 , thanks GOD
BLESS U