maaf sebelumnya saya mau tanya,itu tentang job kapal surve yang di area arab
saudi untuk posisi mess boy.itu blm ada kabar selanjutnya saya udah kirim cv
tanggal 7 januari dan katanya untuk pemberangkatan akhir januari.tolong di
informasikan ok apa tidak.

"PT.LHS" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 PT.LUCKY  HOSANNA SAKTI
 Crewing  Agent- Shipping Management –Ship chandlers -Bunker  Service
 Jl. Melati  No.2o Tanjung Priok Jakarta  Utara
 Phone : +6221  43930874 Fax : 43902821
 e-mail :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 We are having multinational  crew working on board our vessels. Presently we
are looking for the following  categories of crew :

1. Chief  Officers
    Salary range : US$ 2720 -  US$ 4913 (tax free)
    Leave rotation 3 months on + one  month off with full salary + return
ticket to home country

2. Second  Officers
    Salary range : US$ 1925 - US$ 2553 (tax  free)
    Leave rotation 6 months on + one month off with  full salary + return
ticket to home country

3. Third  Officers
    Salary range : US$ 1650 - US$ 2553 (tax  free)
    Leave rotation 6 months on + one month off with  full salary +  return
ticket to home country

4. Second  Engineers
    Salary range : US$ 2720 - US$ 4913  (tax free)
    Leave rotation 3 months on + one month off  with full salary + return
ticket to home country

5. 3rd  Engineers
    Salary range : US$ 1925 - US$ 2553  (tax free)
    Leave rotation 6 months on + one month off  with full salary + return
ticket to home country

6. 4th  Engineers
    Salary range : US$ 1650 - US$ 2553  (tax free)
    Leave rotation 6 months on + one month off  with full salary + return
ticket to home country

7.  Machinist
    Salary range : US$ 1152 - US$ 1514  (tax free)
    Leave rotation 6 months on + one month off  with full salary + return
ticket to home country

8.  Fitter
    Salary range : US$ 1152 - US$ 1514 (tax  free)
    Leave rotation 6 months on + one month off with  full salary + return
ticket to home country

9.  Carpenter
    Salary range : US$ 1152 - US$ 1514  (tax free)
    Leave rotation 6 months on + one month off  with full salary + return
ticket to home country

All our crew are  provided with free boarding & lodging on board our cable
ships and covered  under Medical Health Insurance scheme.

We recruit crew on permanent basis  and hence all our crew are entitled to end
of service benefits as per  UAE rules.

Please forward CVs of candidates with valid STCW'95  endorsement with
experience on foreign going vessels.

(((LUCKY  MANAGEMENT.>>

Kunjungi halaman depan Yahoo! Indonesia yang baru!

Kirim email ke