Sometime Our Company requires officers and Engineers to join on
board harbor tug in Middle East area. They are looking for some of
candidate from Indonesian. If you have experience in harbor tug
operation and familiar with the system Aqaumaster, Z peller,
Schottle normally we are calling the name is ASD tug, tractor tug.
Or pusher tug these is all the system we are using by AZIMUT
propeller (360 degree propeller rotation)

Tug Masters with following qualifications:
1. Tug Master must have experience in harbor tug
Operation and berthing / unberthing of ship, our area operation for
LNG. Commercial port, offshore, STS and so on
2. You must have proper and valid documentations
(COC, STCW endorsement as "MASTER) min class 2/3
3. Good command of English

Engineer   with following qualifications:
1. Having experiences as C/E (3 years) in harbor tug with horse
power above 4000
2. You must have proper and valid documentations
(COC, STCW endorsement as "Chief Engineer) min class 2
3. Good command of English

Following are the remuneration / conditions:

1)Master Salary U$. 3450- Increasing depending on good
result/performance.
2)Engineer Salary U$. 3080 increasing depending on good
result/performance.
3)Contract period 3 or 4 month
4)Rejoin bonus will pay every period of contract

Kindly send your resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED] I will be
informing you sooner if the job vacancy was opening again in our
company. Only qualified people will get contact from us.

Thanks
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional