Our partners (two companies) in Malaysia have urgent demand to be filled for
its vessels:

Safety Supply Vessel

Master Mariner - Unlimited (foreign going)
Chief Officer - Unlimited (foreign going)
Chief Engineer - Unlimited (foreign going)
Watch Keeping Officer - Unlimited (foreign going)
Second Engineer - Unlimited (foreign going)
Watch Keeping Deck Rating (AB)
Watch Keeping Engine Rating (Greaser)
Catering Rating / GP Rating
You should have a minimum 2 years experience in offshore vessel

Product Tanker 8,000 DWT

Master Mariner (ANT 1)
Chief Officer (ANT 2)
Second Officer (ANT 3)
Third Officer (ANT 3)
Chief Engineer (ATT 1)
Second Engineer (ATT 2)
Third Engineer (ATT 3)
You should have a minimum 2 (two) years experience in tanker vessel.

So, if you are STCW compliances, keen to take up this challenge, kindly forward
your detailed resume stating personal particulars, sea service history,
qualifications and expected salary before 16 August 2008, maximum 300Kb, MS
Word or OpenOffice. Applications with PDF or other format will not be
entertained. Application or enquiry shall be forwarded to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Posted by BAM International
Perkantoran Taman Pondok Kelapa A/14, Jakarta 13450, Indonesia
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BAM-International
http://groups.google.com/group/BAM-International

Note:
1.    BAM International will not under any circumstances solicit, collect, or
accept from any candidates applying for a position with the companies, any
fees, charges, or reimbursements of any kind whatsoever; nor solicit, collect
or accept any gifts, favors, assistance, or any other benefit of any kind or
nature whatsoever from any candidates.
2.    If you haven’t been contacted within a month, your qualification may not
meet our requirement at this moment. We shall keep your resume for the future
vacant position that is valid a year on receipt of your application. And we
will contact you immediately if we have a suitable position for you