Dear all,

Our company will open a crewing/manning JV company with a reputable ship
management company from overseas in the near future.

With regards to that, we are currently looking for the crewing manager. The
person will be responsible for the shipmanagement business of the company. The
candidate is expected to have a sufficient sea as well as land experience.

Should any of you is interested to apply, pls send your CV and application via
email to dino.witjaks...@gmail.com. Pls put "Crewing Manager for Ship
Management" in the subject of your email.

Thanks and best regards,
Dino I Witjaksono

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional