From: andrasailor <andrasai...@yahoo.com.sg>
To: pelaut@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 7, 2009 2:56:58 PM
Subject: [pelaut] Looking for seaman vacation

Dear all,I am new in the group.
I am seaman 32 years old, holding Deck Officer Class I (ANT I), I have
experiences more than 8 years working on the ships specialized on
offshore business such as Supply, AHT, Seismic ship, Diving ship and
Crew boat.
Recently I joint with one of european company, but I am still looking
for new company for new challenge.
If one of you have information can contact me to
andrasailor@ yahoo.co. sg or to +62 813 74 890 999

BRGDS

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional