dear,

how about rating<A/B>, any vacancy for A/B sir ????? you just only open the job
for officer!!!

--- Pada Kam, 29/7/10, haspar wijaya <haspar_wij...@yahoo.co.id> menulis:

Dari: haspar wijaya <haspar_wij...@yahoo.co.id>
Judul: Bls: [pelaut] DPO vessel and Crew Boat
Kepada: pelaut@yahoogroups.com
Tanggal: Kamis, 29 Juli, 2010, 10:31 AM

      Dear Global manager,

why does the sallary for crew boat's chief engineer become lower then before

when I was there.

I've been there as ch/eng on board Amarco Azza, Amarco Balqis & Amarco Dania

since March 2002 until December 2004 for more than 7 contract at all

(3month/contract) and I got my sallary BND.1933.00/month.

At the moment now the sallary for seaman for all of region had been increased,

I'm sure that there is no Ch/eng would like to joint to that company even
though

the sallary still the same like before, moreover if the sallary become lower.

Thank's