Dear Milister,

We required below position to fill our Principal's Floating crane:

*
*

*No.           TITLE                                   PERSON
*

1.       MASTER                                     1

2.       CHIEF ENGINEER                    1 P

3.       ELECTRICIAN                            2 P

4.       Ass maintenance                   5 P

5.       Ass Eng. Operator                  2 P

6.       Fitter                                           1

7.       Second cook                            1 P

8.       Exca Operator                         1 P

For all interested candidates kindly send your CV to;
PT. Mercator Services Indonesia
Gading Marina Building, 5th Fl, Suite 505
Jl. Boulevard Barat Raya no 1.
Kelapa Gading
T: + 62 21 4587 6262
F: + 62 21 4584 3885