PT Jasindo Duta Segara searching for qualified Master and Chief Engineer who
hold ANT I and ATT I with general cargo experiences to join with our vessels as
follows :

1.  Ship's Type       :  General Cargo
    GRT/DWT           :  9600/11800
    position needed   :  Master with ANT I Lisence
    Joining date      :  August 2010

2.  Ship's Type       :  General Cargo
    GRT/DWT           :  8579/10810
    position needed   :  Master with ANT I Lisence
    Joining date      :  Sept 2010

3.  Ship's Type       :  General Cargo
    GRT/DWT/H.P       :  7442/11443/3900
    position needed   :  Chief Engineer with ATT I Lisence
    Joining date      :  Sept 2010

For more information please visit our office or contact us on :

PT Jasido Duta Segara
Jl. Boulevard Barat, Rukan INKOPAL Blok C No 55
Kelapa Gading - Jakarta Utara
Phone. 021-45851225
Fax. 021-45851228
E-mail. i...@jasindods.co.id