From: fuadi suspa <fuadi_susp...@yahoo.co.id>
Subject: [pelaut] Urgently need - Full set Floating Crane
To: pelaut@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 16 August, 2010, 11:42 AM

Dear Seafarer,

We are Wilhelmsen ship service looking for suitable candidates for our floating
conveyor to fill in following posisition :

Master / ANTI.
wage : Usd 3,600

Chief Officer/ ANT II
wage : 2,800

2nd off/ANTIII
Wage 1,800

Ch/ Eng ATTI
Wage 3,300

2nd/Eng ATTII
Wage 2,800

3rd/Eng / ATTIII
Wage 1,600

Electriciant
Wage 1,700

Bosun ANTV
Wage 720

Fitter ATTV
Wage 690

Chief cook
Wage 770

2nd Cook
Wage 560

AB
Wage 530

Oiler
Wage 530

Loader
Wage 530

Crane Operator
Wage 500

Dozzer Operator
Wage 500

Messman
Wage 470

Bulk Career or floating crane / conveyor experienced more advantage, English
must be.Operation in Indonesia Water

We pay full amount event on board or on leave.

Interview will held on 18 - 20 August 2010.

No Charge/ admin Fee to be apply

You may apply your CV to reply this email or submit to :

Wilhelmsen Ship Service
Jl. Kebun bawang II No. 37.
Tanjung Priok - Jakarta Utara
Phone : 021- 4300714